Another welcome from Texas.. :)

From the sounds of it, you are not running the right fuel map with your Jardines. It sounds like you are running way too lean.. This would cause the popping on decel.. and make your exhaust header a lot hotter than normal. Triumph's 'off-road' tune is still too lean for the Jardines. You need a DynoJet Power Commander with the appropriate map loaded.. or TuneECU or TuneBoy software to load a different tune to your bike's ECU.

I love my Jardines..They make the Rocket sound like the big bike that it is.. :) I have a DynoJet PC3 that I had tuned at a local dyno shop and my bike runs great. I do get a little popping on decel lately, but I believe my Jardine's baffles are about wore out. Thinking of going with Jardine's "quiet" baffles as a replacement. They are supposed to be a bit quieter and since they are not glass packs like the original baffles, they never wear out.

Thanks TxRIIIRider.
But now what do I do....Think I can take it to my local Triumph dealer and have them fix it?
Too lean, too hot, that can't be good for the motor? I'm thinking.

Maybe I should start a new thread on this.

Welcome from east Tennessee.
Skip is right don't pay any attention to these crazy folks. They spend way too much time on there bikes drinking.... Um I mean eating apple pie.
Enjoy the ride we all do

welcome from Irvine Kentucky, Just remember most of the group here elevators do go up but some the doors just don't open :eek: also I agree with the others your fuel is to lean it not good on motor

Thanks TxRIIIRider.
But now what do I do....Think I can take it to my local Triumph dealer and have them fix it?
Too lean, too hot, that can't be good for the motor? I'm thinking.

Maybe I should start a new thread on this.

Buy yourself an OBDII data cable online or borrow one from someone near by.. download TuneECU and load yourself a Jardine map.
Very easy to do once you have the cable and this group of Merry Men looking over your shoulder mate :D

Back