Mountain High BBQ Festival

So back to Mayberry -- no BBQ there you say. Still, I'll bet there's some in riding distance -- we'll be there 21st - leaves 22-23 to try something or a couple of somethings, just sayin' An' mebby find something decent on the way back up, or two somethings decent - one on the way down, and the other on the way back ?

Thanks to Mully for bringing a Rocket. Its was HOT, sweaty but the seats were satisfactory. Good ride home for us, No Rain on us Rainman but we chased it all the way.

Gotta practice making cheaper stuff taste good and start hiding guns.
My late father-in-law was great at that. He made a Bologna and milk soup that was oh so delicious. He was a Navy cook during the Korean War era and owned a restaurant and a bakery afterwards.

The festival needs a few changes I believe. This is my second time at the festival.
A bigger seating area with more tables and chairs.
Fans around the seating area would be nice.
There was a lot of BBQ cookers but only one or two places to buy BBQ. Maybe most of the cookers wasn't selling BBQ but trying to win the judging. That could be the case.

I'm thinking the festival has out grown the location. Not enough room for the event.

Back