For Sale Matching Dual Seat and Rear Rack/Sissy Bar from 2007

Grumpy Ole Codger

Miserable as FECK
Ride
MOTO GUZZI BREVA 1100
For sale due to changing to single seat configuration - Wife refuses to ride pillion so now if she changes her mind..:whitstling::whitstling:
Seat and rear pad recovered, and sculptured by previous owner. They were a perfect fit on my 2007 Rocket 111. Both are in perfect condition, no rust, tears, marks etc..Matching fabric plus silver piping on both. £200.00 for the pair plus postage. According to Parcel Force it will be £16.62 - 48hr service per item.

20180819_133828.jpg
20180819_133839.jpg
20180819_133857.jpg
20180819_133900.jpg
20180819_133926.jpg
20180819_133942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate - I already have 3 sets of seats. More would just be plain greedy.
Likewise! I bought a second dual seat with a view to getting it recovered and made into something special. Next, having been in touch with my feminine side, I changed my mind completely and swapped everything over to single seat! So I now have a brand new, still in the box, dual seat plus the matching pair!

For sale due to changing to single seat configuration - Wife refuses to ride pillion so now if she changes her mind..:whitstling::whitstling:
Seat and rear pad recovered, and sculptured by previous owner. They were a perfect fit on my 2007 Rocket 111. Both are in perfect condition, no rust, tears, marks etc..Matching fabric plus silver piping on both. £200.00 for the pair plus postage. According to Parcel Force it will be £16.62 - 48hr service per item.
Just wondering if you still have this, its been a couple years since post, thought maybe I'd get lucky. Thanks

Just wondering if you still have this, its been a couple years since post, thought maybe I'd get lucky. Thanks
Funnily enough the saddle and back rest are still sitting on a shelf in the garage. The postage costs to the USA are likely to be prohibitively expensive! I can check if you like but don't be surprised if it is silly money.

Funnily enough the saddle and back rest are still sitting on a shelf in the garage. The postage costs to the USA are likely to be prohibitively expensive! I can check if you like but don't be surprised if it is silly money.
You can check how much postage would be to have it shipped to WV, USA. Zip code is 25311. Appreciate it!

Back