Sad lose just glad he did not take anyone with him, last year a pal of mine was leaving the bar and wanted to ride his bike home and nothing was going to stop him until I cut his plug leads in half, the stupid fkuc still does not speak to me

Everytime he snubs you - Pat yourself on the back

So sad and so easily avoidable. Very sorry for you and all concerned.

Sad lose just glad he did not take anyone with him, last year a pal of mine was leaving the bar and wanted to ride his bike home and nothing was going to stop him until I cut his plug leads in half, the stupid fkuc still does not speak to me

Time heals all wounds, especially when you still have time. Good on you because it could have been more than just his life you saved.

So sorry for you loss and that we know it was preventable. Reinforces that you don't drink and ride. Sadly, too many still do. Have friends that play that game and they won't listen.

Years ago I gave up all alcohol and drugs, my life has been much better since. I have operated bikes and cars while intoxicated and only by the grace of God am I here tonight. I’m sorry to hear that this fellow will not have a chance at a better life. The life of an alcoholic is not a pleasant one and not usually long lived.

I am not against the moderate use of alcohol for responsible enjoyment but it is easy to cross the line and become controlled by it and make poor descisions.

Hoping for a safe year for all my brothers and sisters.

So sorry for your loss, and all others that were affected. Can't imagine what his fiance is going thru now:(

...Yeah thats a total f**kup!....sorry for you and all his family and friends....you are the ones who suffer...and the girl in the car who will never erase those memories....i too dont believe in drinking...smoking hooch or whatever when riding...i will have one beer with lunch if we stop or whatever but thats it!...gotta have your wits about you or its like russian roulette!.

Back