Want to Buy Looking for triple TORS for 2006 R3

good luck with that they are hard to find the new ones are all gone and no longer made and if you can find a complete used set there usually knackered but still cost £££££

couple of months back I was in contact with a triumph dealer in western Australia they did have a set of triple TOR's
they were really helpful guys BUT could not 100% confirm they would fit my 06 and with postal insurance and import tax plus the cost of the pipes I kind gave up on it in the end
drop'em an email you never know .....LLOYD CHAPMAN MOTORCYCLES CHURCHLANDS WESTERN AUSTRALIA

I have a set of the stock "3" pipes, AND a set of the "3" TOR's, AND a cat delete pipe. Came off a 05. Shipping would be ridiculous, I'm in Florida, USA.
Funny, I didn't know the stock pipes had cats in them, I thought all the cat stuff was in the crossover. I know on my 2013, cats were in the mufflers. I put Tor's on mine.

Cootertwo to bad I did not hear about that a week ago I would have bought the tro's and cat stuff off you I just picked up an 08 classic in Bronson Florida and i was just in Cape Coral l am on the east coast now and I think i will be heading north if you still have them the next time I come down I will buy them off you I come down often I have family in Cape Coral

dirtbagbiker, I'll still be here, God willing and the creek don't rise. And I never throw nothing away! Shoot me a message if you're headed this way. (Labelle Fl)

Back