For Sale LMS exhaust for R3T plus Powercommander, auto tune, POD300 and Ramair plus tune

Rocket_Rider

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring 2018
Hi all,

I have for sale the following:

LMS full exhaust system (headers and silencer) plus a ramair, powercommander V with auto tune and POD300 for sale. See attached pics

I also have a dyno made tune to run off the derestricted powertripp tune. All up the system will have the R3T produce about 145hp and 156nm. Best off all it will improve fuel consumption and increase mileage by at least 50kms per tank of fuel and that’s if you are riding hard.

I’m looking to sell whole setup as a package as I am looking to sell bike and upgrade. I’m thinking $2000 AUD plus shipping. Whole setup has about 4 months most days use.

LMS exhaust was originally $2770 AUD, the powercommander stuff is probably more than another $1000 plus more for the ramair then another $500 for tuning. So I figure you’re getting the lot as a set for less than half price.

I have no idea about shipping, I’m guessing it’s a courier job given size of package (never shipped anything this big) so I’m guessing some postage research may be required.

26502F53-9088-4F23-8994-D673C80610AE.jpeg
11A538E9-3814-4DA1-A692-5DEE338D8DFA.jpeg
D0E164AF-C02E-4675-B547-8C615A21059E.jpeg

Am very interested.
I need to ascertain if your system is 100% compatible with a 2016 Roadster. If it fits its a definite.
I just left a message for Les of LMS to give me a call.

False alarm,
Les called back. No go for it fitting on the Roadster. Got my heart beating for a moment.

Am very interested.
I need to ascertain if your system is 100% compatible with a 2016 Roadster. If it fits its a definite.
I just left a message for Les of LMS to give me a call.
Will not bolt onto any dual headlight RIII including Roadsters with ABS.

I'll take your whole package though for my R3T project.
I have Les' muffler with CES header on my Roadster with a PC5 and AT200 autotune already so a similar setup on the R3T would be cool.
I might even get the same result as our world famous @Kevin frazier as I have already stolen his 215RWHP Claviger modded head with Lush cams and who knows, I too may switch to the R3T 'Old Man's Lounge' as my regular ride as I age further. ;) :whitstling::p:roll::roll:

PM me your details.
I can come visit in a two or three weeks. $1000 down via Paypal no fees, with balance on pickup? Or depending where you are a courier door to door. E-Go couriers online I have used for many years. They do discounts each end for depot drop off or pick up too.

Others swear by other couriers like Sendle
which may be cheaper

For smaller stuff I often just use Aussie Post

We are still in interstate lockdown in ACT for another two or three weeks I think and I also have to pick up an eBay purchase of more R3T goodies in the Wollongong area that I paid for in July but have not been able to collect since.
I've been looking forward to a roadtrip loop up to Gosford too since well before then.:cool:

Last edited:
I'll take your whole package though for my R3T project.
I have Les' muffler with CES header on my Roadster with a PC5 and AT200 autotune already so a similar setup on the R3T would be cool.
I might even get the same result as our world famous @Kevin frazier as I have already stolen his 215RWHP Claviger modded head with Lush cams and who knows, I too may switch to the R3T 'Old Man's Lounge' as my regular ride as I age further. ;) :whitstling::p:roll::roll:

PM me your details.
I can come visit in a two or three weeks. $1000 down via Paypal no fees, with balance on pickup? Or depending where you are a courier door to door. E-Go couriers online I have used for many years. They do discounts each end for depot drop off or pick up too.

Others swear by other couriers like Sendle
which may be cheaper

For smaller stuff I often just use Aussie Post

We are still in interstate lockdown in ACT for another two or three weeks I think and I also have to pick up an eBay purchase of more R3T goodies in the Wollongong area that I paid for in July but have not been able to collect since.
I've been looking forward to a roadtrip loop up to Gosford too since well before then.:cool:
Gotta get after that timing if those numbers are to be replicated, :roll::roll::roll:

If you find your dyno sheet please post it here.
It will be interesting to see how the huge LMS pipe with stock engine compares to similar CES etc setups like my Roadster.
I'm sure the LMS could handle whatever further intake potential that mods require.

Back