For Sale K&N Triple Airfilters for Rocket 3 for sale

Judgedredd

Standard Bore
Hi folks,

If anyone is interested I have the following items for sale
Triple K&N Airfilters I imported from the states. New, boxed, unused. They come complete with breather filters and look very trick.
I'm looking for £150 for them, delivered.
This is what they look like installed (it's a stock photo)

images (6).jpg
download (4).jpg

My filters, brand new and still boxed.
DSC00701.JPG
DSC00703.JPG

DSC00705.JPG

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in the Zard & possibly the rearsets can you let me know prices please
Thanks Les

How much did you want for the front and rear guards .. also interested in the RAASK rails if Les is not going to buy them .. thanks.

Last edited:
where does a guy get a shortened rear fender? I am in the states and shipping would kill. Havent been able to find a fender online.

bobbing a rear fender is one of the first things that i ever did to mod a bike... tape it; stabilize it; use a super fine tooth blade; use coolant; take your time... and make it a bit longer than you might want the first time you try so that you can try again if you don't like the cut... but i think the roadster fender is a mary poppins piece as it sits - practically perfect in every way...

How much did you want for the front and rear guards .. also interested in the RAASK rails if Les is not going to buy them .. thanks.
Hi Les, Tomcat, Nate, Scorp, Richard and everyone who commented on my posting of parts for sale, enquiring about prices.

I bought all these bits for a project that I did not start. Here are the prices I paid. I’m not out to make a profit. I would like to get as much of my money back as possible. So please make me reasonable offers.

Zard Exhaust system plus rearsets. I bought these together as used items at a cost of £950. Postage was included.

Direct from Dave Platt himself I bought the fibreglass fender/mudguards at the following prices. Platt Front mudguard £145 Platt Rear mudguard £235. I paid £28.00 postage for the two.

The K&Ns I imported from the USA. They cost me $180 plus $49.84 postage = $229.84. At an exchange rate of $1.60 to 1£ (as it was at the time) that came to = £143.65 plus £35.64 customs fees. Total = £179.29

I am happy to ship to anyone at cost. I’ll mark any parcel as a gift to try to avoid customs charges.

If you want to email me direct my address is stewartjackson@btconnect.com. My location is Newcastle upon Tyne in England.

Hard to be the buyer and the seller mate , if you know what I mean. Found it best if the seller puts his price on items or the prospective purchaser risks offending people. Otherwise if you want the absolute best dollar E-Bay probably the go. Just my thoughts mate.

I was looking at these for a third party, but he has bowed out now, only trying to help a brother out.
So please pass items to someone else.
Thanks

Back