Holy Cow !! $$

...so...wheres the little finger gone then???
C'mon Tal, do your old three fingered Boy Scout salute, then turn your hand around to your face and your thumb is suddenly gone:oops: and your pinky will nearly disappear too!:whitstling:
1623984503468.png

Now ... curl all your fingers tightly, EXCEPT the middle one and wriggle it! ;):inlove :roll::roll::roll::roll:

And you got implants? :unsure:
yes, i was getting something off of the top shelf in the closet, and happened to knock one of my helmets and it fell of the shelf and i caught it with my face, of the four front teeth in the lower jaw, two got knocked really loose, and one broke in half, so they pulled all four and gave me a denture for the time being, i don't know how many times i have almost eaten the thing

yes, i was getting something off of the top shelf in the closet, and happened to knock one of my helmets and it fell of the shelf and i caught it with my face, of the four front teeth in the lower jaw, two got knocked really loose, and one broke in half, so they pulled all four and gave me a denture for the time being, i don't know how many times i have almost eaten the thing
Maybe wear a helmet all the time?

Back