That's great Bertrand. Take it easy, she has plenty of grunt and the roads aren't that good. It'll be worth the wait.

Hey Bertrand, a warm welcome from a cold Holland...I hope you have bar end warmers on yours:ninja: freeeeezing cold now.
Good luck a lots of fun with youre nice bike!!

Hey Bertrand, a warm welcome from a cold Holland...I hope you have bar end warmers on yours:ninja: freeeeezing cold now.
Good luck a lots of fun with youre nice bike!!

I don't have any yet. I've heard it's just a pain in the neck, so up to now, I just use nice and warm gloves ! Anyhow, spring is in a little bit more than a month :)

When I was young and before we were asked to leave your country by President De Gaulle, France was a nice place. Hope the countryside is the same. We were at an Air Force base outside Toul. We lived in a large country house owned by an elderly lady, Madame Montaigneu. Life was simple then.

When I was young and before we were asked to leave your country by President De Gaulle, France was a nice place. Hope the countryside is the same. We were at an Air Force base outside Toul. We lived in a large country house owned by an elderly lady, Madame Montaigneu. Life was simple then.
I can assure you the countryside is still the same but life has changed

First pic, freezing cold sunny sunday ride. Just love my R3R !

IMG_0881.JPG

That is one great photo Bertrand. That bike looks like it was made for you. Glad to have you aboard.

Can someone tell me why they don't have snow on the ground in France????? Paris is somewhere around the 49 parallel. How come we got it and he doesn't :banghead: ? Can't be the language barrier...... we speak French also. I'm jealous.....

Back