Hi guys,
I have ordered the Rocket R today; it will be my first bike in this class and first Triumph.
So far, I have ridden enduro touring and naked machines from Ducati, BMW and mostly KTM.
Yesterday test rode the motor in the city, I liked it; yes, right side has a fire burning and I am curious about
how it will be during summer; but on the other hand, as per my experience, as much as power, as much as heat on these motorbikes.
I am waiting forward receiving and joining the chats

Well friends, yesterday finally got the motorbike. I am happy so far, ridden roughly 500 kms.
I had the key warning too; I guess the battery is already dead, I don't know where they buy their batteries, but not nice to have an error at the first ride.

It's gonna be hot during summer in the city, but while on the road nothing disturbing.

Loved so far, a bit neck pain, but as the dealer lacked the OE windscreen as accessory, I have ordered one from Puig, I will share my idea and photos as soon as I receive. Also thinking about the GT handlebar, but I will push my limits with the original.

Well friends, yesterday finally got the motorbike. I am happy so far, ridden roughly 500 kms.
I had the key warning too; I guess the battery is already dead, I don't know where they buy their batteries, but not nice to have an error at the first ride.

It's gonna be hot during summer in the city, but while on the road nothing disturbing.

Loved so far, a bit neck pain, but as the dealer lacked the OE windscreen as accessory, I have ordered one from Puig, I will share my idea and photos as soon as I receive. Also thinking about the GT handlebar, but I will push my limits with the original.

Attachments

• 20201017_151831-01.jpeg
    20201017_151831-01.jpeg
    445.1 KB · Views: 3
Well friends today I have ridden to Andorra. In Barcelona all the restaurants are closed, so thought maybe I can make a change.
On my return the bike has reached to almost 1000 kms.
I have decided that I will change my handlebar to GT version, at my arrival my neck and back pain was difficult to bear. I am hoping that it may help me a bit, but not sure how the handling will change; I was happy today in the curves with the R handlebar.
After today, I am feeling like this bike should have a little bit bigger tank. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20201018_181645-01.jpeg
    20201018_181645-01.jpeg
    477.9 KB · Views: 5
Back