Welcome to R3Owners

Hello from Iowa USA hows the weather over there?

Just picked up 5 inches of snow over here.:eek:

So not good bike weather yet......

Welcome SneakyM8

SneakyM8 - Welcome mate, I want to try to get my wife to agree to coming up to Scotland on our beastie this summer - anything to get away from the London traffic during the Olympics!

I say our beastie, as she paid for about 70% of the RIII just so she could get a ride on it!

Bruce - love the gorilla quote! :)

Graham
Hertfordshire, UK

Hey
Thanks for all the replies.
yes a nice sunny afternoon to ride the Beast home ( well not straight home of coarse), i don't know how to explain my ride this afternoon , i feel the quote about the gorilla hit the nail right on the head.:eek:
I haven't learned how to wring its neck yet, don't know whether i ever will;)
My arms are aching from hanging on. LOL

Me and the wife are doin Route 66 in the summer so we'll give you guys in Chicago, Kansas , Oklahoma, Texas we'll give a wave on the way past... :D
link to pic.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxkZJiSxsKtcOThxY2NvVHdRUGF1SHd5VzA4TEtYQQ

Cheers all
5small.JPG
In the showroom , i'll get some better ones tomorrow

Welcome to the site from Irvine, Kentucky. I know you're going to enjoy your rocket it sounds like you have a real ride planned out for the summer wanting to do root 66 myself :)

Hey
Thanks for all the replies.
yes a nice sunny afternoon to ride the Beast home ( well not straight home of coarse), i don't know how to explain my ride this afternoon , i feel the quote about the gorilla hit the nail right on the head.:eek:
I haven't learned how to wring its neck yet, don't know whether i ever will;)
My arms are aching from hanging on. LOL

Me and the wife are doin Route 66 in the summer so we'll give you guys in Chicago, Kansas , Oklahoma, Texas we'll give a wave on the way past... :D
link to pic.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxkZJiSxsKtcOThxY2NvVHdRUGF1SHd5VzA4TEtYQQ

Cheers all
5small.JPG
In the showroom , i'll get some better ones tomorrow
Dont forget to stop by when you ride thru Tulsa Oklahoma, you and your wife will have an unlimited supply of Mexican food:D:)

Back