zimtuff

Nitrous
Ride
2008 Trimuph Rocket
Hi I bought an 08 Rocket3 a few weeks back. It had 13000klms and had nearly all the options inc Jardines with Phantom Black paint.:)
Not having ridden much in the last 25 years it has been a bit of a learning curve,but so much fun.
In 4 weeks Ive clocked up over 2500 klms mainly on the weekends with friends doing highway trips.
This bike is just amazing,I cant believe I didnt do it earlier:D

Rosco

Welcome! Good to see you picked the best color. Now, assuming your arms, legs and ass are as perfectly sculpted and chiseled as mine, you'll be able to make the wimmins' heart pitter patter too. :cool:

Welcome! Good to see you picked the best color. Now, assuming your arms, legs and ass are as perfectly sculpted and chiseled as mine, you'll be able to make the wimmins' heart pitter patter too. :cool:

Dunno about that,got some sag in the belly regions that I cant shake off.Still got women wanting a ride though:D

Hi and welcome Rosco..Of course you are aware that you have the fastest colour :cool:

Ray

Maybe I should have got blue or red,this thing is too ****ed fast:eek:

Welcome Rosco! I grew up in Perth but now live in the east - some great riding in the South West corner.

I too can't believe how good the Rocket is. An amazing piece of engineering.

Badger

I lived in Melbourne for 5 yearsI would like to get back over there and do some trips on a bike.:cool:
I would like to get back to Echuca and a few places along the Murray. The Vic goldfields would also be good on a bike.

I did a southwest trip last weekend started in Perth then, Bunbury,Mumbulup,Collie,Brunswick Junction,Wokalup,Waroona,Yunderup and back to Perth,about 485klms

South West

I lived in Melbourne for 5 yearsI would like to get back over there and do some trips on a bike.:cool:
I would like to get back to Echuca and a few places along the Murray. The Vic goldfields would also be good on a bike.

I did a southwest trip last weekend started in Perth then, Bunbury,Mumbulup,Collie,Brunswick Junction,Wokalup,Waroona,Yunderup and back to Perth,about 485klms

That brings back fond memories, especially Bunbury, Collie and Brunswick Jnctn - sounds like it was a great ride, covering a lot of territory.

My Roadster is still being run-in so I can't wait to get some longer rides in.

That brings back fond memories, especially Bunbury, Collie and Brunswick Jnctn - sounds like it was a great ride, covering a lot of territory.

My Roadster is still being run-in so I can't wait to get some longer rides in.

My mates and I are planning a longer winter trip up north to warm up.
Leave Perth head north along the coast to Geraldton,Kalbarri and Carnarvon,then head s/east to Mt Magnet and east to Leinster. Then south on the Goldfields Hwy to Leonora,Menzies Kalgoorlie and home.
About 2700klms roughly.

How long do they take to run in?

Back