Hi from SE Louisiana

Welcome from further south in Louisiana.
Family has a camp in Grand Isle. Used to meet up with my brother when I had rod holders on my old bike and tackle box on the luggage rack. Someone asked if I was going to put the rod holders on the Rocket. I sad hell no, going to pull the whole boat. lol

Buying a second home in Ocean Springs Mississippi..On the water near where Katrina hit...Bought my BMW in Baton Rouge LA...Where you from? I am 50 miles from New Orleans.
About 25 miles up river from Nawlins. I'm definetly will be crusing the coast for Cruzing the Coast.

Just picked up a '14 R3 Roadster a few weeks ago. Love it. Noisey, yeah. Has after market exhaust, 3 to 1 to 2, no baffles. Sounds like a dump truck coming down the road.
Howdy from North west Louisana.......yeah without baffles in jardines.....ouch for the ears, I have jardines with baffles in and she s pretty thunderous.....There is one thing about it, with these bikes when your making noise, Better Hang On Ole Friend ....!

Just picked up a '14 R3 Roadster a few weeks ago. Love it. Noisey, yeah. Has after market exhaust, 3 to 1 to 2, no baffles. Sounds like a dump truck coming down the road.
You must be Steels brother from another Mother:Ddo you also like them little mud bugs you know the things that you squeeze its arse then eat it?

Back