Hello Faisal and welcome from Virginia. You are in luck with having that wonderful race track in Bahrain to stretch out the legs on your rocket. I hope you can go there and see what your bike can do.
Hello There... hope you are doing well. Yes, I did finally. After a long COVID Sabbatical... And trust me it was Bliss!!! All well on your side.. with your ride???

Hello There... hope you are doing well. Yes, I did finally. After a long COVID Sabbatical... And trust me it was Bliss!!! All well on your side.. with your ride???
All is well here with my bike after a little trouble with the stepper motor.

What speed did you get your bike too?

All is well here with my bike after a little trouble with the stepper motor.

What speed did you get your bike too?
Ahh... Sorry to hear that... I pushed it to the max... It touches 196 (in no time) and the engine's rev limiter stops it at that. It can clearly go more. the best part is the rocket never gasps no matter how much you pull it... like a raging bull its ready to pounce.. with enough grunt m power

Ahh... Sorry to hear that... I pushed it to the max... It touches 196 (in no time) and the engine's rev limiter stops it at that. It can clearly go more. the best part is the rocket never gasps no matter how much you pull it... like a raging bull its ready to pounce.. with enough grunt m power
Tried my hands on the new Rocket... Not much difference on the performance side. Nor does it feel as lighter as the actual weight shed (they say 40 kilos). And I hated it in the looks department. All that muscle is gone... Feels more plastic and looks like a swollen Ducati Diavel... I dunno why Triumph had to go the Ducati way... transforming the brute into a chocolate boy cruiser. The overall look is dominated by the fat chunky tyres (owing to bigger rim size). And that single-side swing-arm coupled with sports-bike like rear (lacking the mud-guard) just murders the very style of the bike.

Back