WookieWebster

I have checked out Euro-Cycle a lot. They have a ton of merch. However, this bike came from an individual in North LV, which saved me thousands of dollars in both price and fees compared to going through a dealer.
I'm going to be coming down and going through your area again at the end of the month to ride through places like Valley of Fire and Death Valley.
2013fld@protonmail.com drop me a line when you are down here. Out of St George take the 18 to Veyo UT, then Gunlock Road to 91. 91 rejoins I-15 south of the AZ strip (Gorge). It is a great road with amazing scenery. Be glad to meet up and show you the way.

Last edited:
WELCOME! to our R3 Family...and yes D&D's like my girl Fiona here. D&D's look stock except for the angle of the cut at the ends. ENJOY your new Perma-Grin...
-MIG
Fiona.jpg

Welcome Wook.... Just bought my 2008 R3Touring and if you find a good place for aftermarkets parts let me know.... lpooking for a riders backrest and rear rack like yours. Take care
There's a riders backrest on ebay right now, but it ain't cheap!!!!!

WELCOME! to our R3 Family...and yes D&D's like my girl Fiona here. D&D's look stock except for the angle of the cut at the ends. ENJOY your new Perma-Grin...
-MIG
Fiona.jpg
Thanks for the confirmation. I could not figure out what they were. I don't see them listed on the D&D website, so I guess they don't carry them anymore?
Do you know if there are any baffles that fit these?

Thanks for the confirmation. I could not figure out what they were. I don't see them listed on the D&D website, so I guess they don't carry them anymore?
DandDs come with baffles when new and they are held in place with a nut an bolt.
Here is a couple of pics.

and d.jpeg

D.jpeg

The baffles are about 6 inches from the opening.

Correct, they are no longer made. Of note, on the R3T OEM pipes the CATS are in the cans... so D&D's give you better air flow. I don't know about any particular baffles...
-MIG

Back