Hello from Toronto

Up-beat

.020 Over
Hello everyone.

I'm a new rider that always loved the Triumphs. Got an 08 R3T and can't stop grinning when I'm bombing around the hills just outside Toronto, Canada, especially with the leaves in full fall color. I'm hooked - this bike is loads of fun.

Thanks for the welcome

Yup - loving it.
Unlike Australia, I'll have to find somewhere warm to put my baby for a few months. Might only get 6 more weeks of riding in this season.

But at least you are riding, welcome to the club and enjoy that beast.

Dennis

63 dtg Dubai
64 dtg London

161 dtg Dubai
162 dtg Home (Stallion and Triumph ordering/buying time)

Welcome

Up-Beat welcome, I lived in Toronto all my live I was was just there visiting my familey and I brought my bike and went riding with my brother in Barrie.
I lived in Richmond Hill and moved to Seattle WA six years ago and now I'm in Utah, we have been thinking of moving back sometime soon.

Up-Beat welcome, I lived in Toronto all my live I was was just there visiting my familey and I brought my bike and went riding with my brother in Barrie.
I lived in Richmond Hill and moved to Seattle WA six years ago and now I'm in Utah, we have been thinking of moving back sometime soon.

It's a great town and the economy has been pretty decent if you do come back. It's a bit too expensive for a lot of folks though - especially if you want to own your home. Always good news/bad news I guess.

Kinda funny story: Just did a talk in bismarck and bumped into another rocket owner. Turns out the guy that invited me to do the session had a triumph sticker on his car - i had no idea - we realized that we're both riding the same beastie.

Welcome from Iowa

Welcome, I have a 2009 R3T so I know about the smiles thang. I have the same situation being northern. I was asked just yesterday " When do you stop riding?" by my boss. I said " When the frost stays on the pavement." Good luck and good to hear from you. Enjoy!!!:cool:
Marty

Back