Hello from sunny Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK

Blood and Sand - what a small world, my mum's family came from Grassmoor.

How did you get transferred north to Canada Jake?

Hi Paul, you the man with the great exhaust.

I did spend some time over in Whakatane working with a paper mill there up until last year. Lovely part of the world where you live man.

Hello Kipper,
I have worked in Glenrothes and currently got a gig in Aberdeen. Where do you reside?

My wife the dog and I hired a Camper van and toured Scotland, again a lovely country.

Pity you guys did us over in the six nations - hats off you were definitely the better team.

Hi Paul, you the man with the great exhaust.

I did spend some time over in Whakatane working with a paper mill there up until last year. Lovely part of the world where you live man.

Yep that's me Fenners, and yes we are fortunate here with lots of nice riding Country. Cheers.

It is about time that I introduced myself after spending several weeks looking for data and information on the forum.

I finally managed to get the wife to agree for us to get another bike, she did sell my last one around 2000 the year we got married.

Got my Motorcycle license before the car, and never looked back since. Owned a few different models but nothing compares with the Rocket 3. All motorcycles usually used for commuting too and from work, however I did do a stretch dispatch riding in London which I managed to survive.

I am not a speed (rephrase top speed) merchant but do like the twisties. Having to work hard with the Rocket 3 standard setup to get to grips with its weight and tendency to want to stand up. But have plans based on the forum discussions on how to improve this.

As and when I make any changes I will endeavor to photograph and post for comments.

Occasionally through my job I do get over the pond to the USA and will look out for opportunities to meet some of the captains whilst over there.

Keep it on the black stuff.
Welcome from South Australia. Where is this mythical sunny England?

Back