Hello from sunny Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK

It is about time that I introduced myself after spending several weeks looking for data and information on the forum.

I finally managed to get the wife to agree for us to get another bike, she did sell my last one around 2000 the year we got married.

Got my Motorcycle license before the car, and never looked back since. Owned a few different models but nothing compares with the Rocket 3. All motorcycles usually used for commuting too and from work, however I did do a stretch dispatch riding in London which I managed to survive.

I am not a speed (rephrase top speed) merchant but do like the twisties. Having to work hard with the Rocket 3 standard setup to get to grips with its weight and tendency to want to stand up. But have plans based on the forum discussions on how to improve this.

As and when I make any changes I will endeavor to photograph and post for comments.

Occasionally through my job I do get over the pond to the USA and will look out for opportunities to meet some of the captains whilst over there.

Keep it on the black stuff.
Hi fenners , Mick from West Yorkshire.

It is about time that I introduced myself after spending several weeks looking for data and information on the forum.

I finally managed to get the wife to agree for us to get another bike, she did sell my last one around 2000 the year we got married.

Got my Motorcycle license before the car, and never looked back since. Owned a few different models but nothing compares with the Rocket 3. All motorcycles usually used for commuting too and from work, however I did do a stretch dispatch riding in London which I managed to survive.

I am not a speed (rephrase top speed) merchant but do like the twisties. Having to work hard with the Rocket 3 standard setup to get to grips with its weight and tendency to want to stand up. But have plans based on the forum discussions on how to improve this.

As and when I make any changes I will endeavor to photograph and post for comments.

Occasionally through my job I do get over the pond to the USA and will look out for opportunities to meet some of the captains whilst over there.

Keep it on the black stuff.
Welcome from San francisco

Back