the questions are never ending.
that's a good thing.
the harley riders are envious,
the women are lustful,
and small children run in fear,
it's all good.
Welcome from Oklahoma U.S.S.A.
skip

Thanks for all the good words,i have gotten the "is that a six " already.
I would get alot of attention on the sprint,but mainly from young people,the R3R gets it from a different crowd,and yes the ladies love it.
What is rocket central in New Hope ? i would love to ride up there sometime.

Just a couple-three of we Captains on stock and modified Rockets watching the world go by (OK, mostly watching the pretty girls go by).;) Let me know when you'd like to meet up!

Welcome Scubba from south central Pa. Living only 15 miles from Hardley's assembly facility It's like being an Amish boy who was shunned for having a zipper on his trousers instead of buttons. If you wanna have a great time then ride down to York for Bike Night and we can piss off alot of "bikers" together. I enjoy parking as close as I can get to the trailered dyno guy. H-D riders paying hundreds of bucks to eek out a few horsepower. About the only comments I get are "is that a car tire?". Anyway Enjoy Your new Toy.

manic

Nice to meet you today at lawn. I now know my first mod, your bike sounds awsome (i could do without the burning pants though.haha)Did you do the exhaust first or in combo with the intake?When is bike night in York? Ill try to make it up sometime.

Yes Steve that was quite a coincidence. My son ,on the Monster, spotted a Rocket roadster up on the hill but it was gone till we were done eating. I installed the Jardines and the k&n's at the same time. After having to pull all the plastic plenums and air ducting under the tank to get at the cams I vowed to install pod filters and rip all that plastic out of there. Wanted to see your Rocket but you must have ducked out early. York bike night is usually in September. I'll let you know though. Let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

howdy scuba...welcome. good to have you on board, you'll read a few great mods on here so check it all out.

with reference to the, " is tat a six?" you can try my trick... i tell them its actually a twin and 1 dummy. they'll always ask more, usually its, "really??" i answer, "yeah kinda, well actually the 1 dummy is the dickhead that believes its a twin. i always get a laugh...you'll get lots of those, especially when people try and keep up!

Back