scuba1050

.020 Over
Hello all,
I have just started riding a Rocket Roadster,i traded in my 08 sprint which i loved but wanted something better on the highway and more comfy for longer rides.
After only the first 200 miles i can say the R3R fills all the boxes and more,i am amazed at the power but also how comfortable it is.
One thing,do you ever get used to the attention it gets from everyone?
Everywhere i go people ask about it,ive seen people pointing at it when i ride and thumbs up all the time.
I am 6,4 215 lbs and this bike fits me like a glove {a realy big glove},the Sprint was a great bike but was tough on the wrists and back on long trips,no such problem on the R3R.

Welcome scuba, and get used to people looking at the beast, Maybe if they get over being scared of your size they will start asking you questions about it :D

Welcome to the club Scuba:)
At 5'4" i think i hold the record for the shortest rocket rider but i think it also fits me like a glove, can you belive it?:D:D

Welcome, scuba1050.:cool:

Come on down to Rocket Central over in New Hope one of these days and we'll introduce you to some other R3 Captains in the area!

Enjoy the ride!

Welcome from Australia, Scuba. I suppose you get used to the attention but never tire of it. Even the stupid questions are OK. I get asked a lot if it's a 6 cylinder - even get the "are you sure" sometimes when I point out it's a triple. And was 'told' once that I was wrong!

Good to have ya Scooby. Actually, Lupe (Mexican), rides in the glove box. Thats why his back hurts so much.
Welcome from Dry Ridge Kentucky. Lots of good info and people.

Hey Scuba,
Welcome to the site mate, from Brisbane Australia.
I am 5'10" and ride the R3R, My friends (Without R3's) call the R3R "The arm streacher" good thing I got big hands to hold on!!!!:cool:
I am sure you will love this site:D

Welcome aboard the forum. Get used to the finger pointing and meeting new people, the Rock is an attention getter. I had 50 people a night stop by my camp site during Run For The Wall in 2009 to discuss what I was riding. You're gonna here the same question alot. You might want to write up a FAQ sheet to just hand out.:D

Back