strych9

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Hello, all. New guy out of the midwest United States. Not new to bikes, but my '21 R3GT is new to me. Owned it about a month and now rolling at about 1100 miles (had 6 miles when I took delivery). I performed the 600-mile service myself and broke her in the right way. One of three bikes I own, this one is my adrenaline release and daily commuter to work. I'm loving every minute of it. I look forward to participating in community discussions.
tri.jpg

Welcome from soggy Texas. You'll find your right wrist will get a mind of its own when it tries to impress your sphincter. Enjoy your new ride.

WELCOME! to our R3 forum family from Miami Fl... I purchased my first Triumph from a Mom and Pop shop in downtown Omaha back in '08...
-MIG

Hello, all. New guy out of the midwest United States. Not new to bikes, but my '21 R3GT is new to me. Owned it about a month and now rolling at about 1100 miles (had 6 miles when I took delivery). I performed the 600-mile service myself and broke her in the right way. One of three bikes I own, this one is my adrenaline release and daily commuter to work. I'm loving every minute of it. I look forward to participating in community discussions.
tri.jpg
Well looky here... I just picked up and R with GT tank and Fender and live in... Drumroll... Omaha. I Own a couple 45 year old Kaw Z1's, a BMW K1200S and now this big *****.

Welcome from Kansas City Missouri.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1622210196648.jpg
    FB_IMG_1622210196648.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2
Back