strych9

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Hello, all. New guy out of the midwest United States. Not new to bikes, but my '21 R3GT is new to me. Owned it about a month and now rolling at about 1100 miles (had 6 miles when I took delivery). I performed the 600-mile service myself and broke her in the right way. One of three bikes I own, this one is my adrenaline release and daily commuter to work. I'm loving every minute of it. I look forward to participating in community discussions.
tri.jpg

atomsplitter

Top Fuel
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Welcome from soggy Texas. You'll find your right wrist will get a mind of its own when it tries to impress your sphincter. Enjoy your new ride.

Michael_G

Road Therapy...
Ride
"Fiona" my '14 R3T & "Delilah" my '16 V-Rod Muscle
WELCOME! to our R3 forum family from Miami Fl... I purchased my first Triumph from a Mom and Pop shop in downtown Omaha back in '08...
-MIG

rojofro

Standard Bore
Ride
Kawsasaki, BMW
Hello, all. New guy out of the midwest United States. Not new to bikes, but my '21 R3GT is new to me. Owned it about a month and now rolling at about 1100 miles (had 6 miles when I took delivery). I performed the 600-mile service myself and broke her in the right way. One of three bikes I own, this one is my adrenaline release and daily commuter to work. I'm loving every minute of it. I look forward to participating in community discussions.
tri.jpg
Well looky here... I just picked up and R with GT tank and Fender and live in... Drumroll... Omaha. I Own a couple 45 year old Kaw Z1's, a BMW K1200S and now this big *****.