Hello, from Minnesota.

Welcome to the best motor forum around from WA!
I have a black with yellow stripes Roadster.
Check out RAA X coming this April!!!

welcome from balmy south dakota...I live right on the MN SD border off I 90...i was snooping around the belle plain triumph dealership last monday, and am waiting to ad a few more dollars to my down payent.then.....its done.... We should meet up for a ride this summer if everything pans out...

welcome from balmy south dakota...I live right on the MN SD border off I 90...i was snooping around the belle plain triumph dealership last monday, and am waiting to ad a few more dollars to my down payent.then.....its done.... We should meet up for a ride this summer if everything pans out...

Belle Plaine is where I bought mine

we're you happy with them?They're the closest to me,that actually probably know something about triumphs..they seem decent but I will always hear opinions...where about in Minnesota are you

we're you happy with them?They're the closest to me,that actually probably know something about triumphs..they seem decent but I will always hear opinions...where about in Minnesota are you
Yep, you'll always hear differing opinions; however, I was pleased with the whole selling experience. Mike A. is a good guy, he's treated me good long after the sale. I had that stall issue going on for a short time when the bike was brand spankin new. I thought the tech at Belle Plaine didn't know what he was doing the first time he tried to fix it. Got it right the second time though. Otherwise, it's been good. I'm down in Faribault

Back