Hello from Los Angeles

Hi there folks,

had my first test ride on a '21 Rocket 3 GT yesterday and it was fun! I will be looking for advise and suggestions on how to make the Rocket 3 fit my 6'5" height as I found the forward controls rather awkward even after the dealer moved them all the way forward.

I currently ride a 2014 Harley Davidson VROD Muscle (with 3" extended forward controls) and a 2021 Harley Davidson Road Glide Limited, previous bike was a 2013 Harley Davidson Streetglide.
Hi Antek, I'm 6'4" and know your problem. However, after many years of riding, building, modifying forward control hogs of one type or another I was finally cured of F/ward control when a car ran into the side of me and I couldn't throw the bike away 'cos my legs were already straight due to the f/ward controls.
I now ride a Rocket TFC and the standard peg position suits my height fine.
Beware of f/ward controls, if the **** hits the fan you can't get off the bike in a hurry! Just a bit of hard come by advice and one broken leg and ankle later, as the bike and me was pushed over with my leg underneath. Try the "R" version foot peg position, it's comfortable if you're tall.

Hi there folks,

had my first test ride on a '21 Rocket 3 GT yesterday and it was fun! I will be looking for advise and suggestions on how to make the Rocket 3 fit my 6'5" height as I found the forward controls rather awkward even after the dealer moved them all the way forward.

I currently ride a 2014 Harley Davidson VROD Muscle (with 3" extended forward controls) and a 2021 Harley Davidson Road Glide Limited, previous bike was a 2013 Harley Davidson Streetglide.
Hi Antek, I'm 6'4" and know your problem. However, after many years of riding, building, modifying forward control hogs of one type or another I was finally cured of F/ward control when a car ran into the side of me and I couldn't throw the bike away 'cos my legs were already straight due to the f/ward controls.
Beware of f/ward controls, if the **** hits the fan you can't get off the bike in a hurry! Just a bit of hard come by advice and one broken leg and ankle later, as the bike and me was pushed over with my leg underneath. Try the "R" version foot peg position, it's comfortable if you're tall.

I got the TFC which has the mid controls and it’s surprisingly comfortable.

Back