Hello from frozen Connecticut!

CrackShot

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 TFC
I just picked up TFC #514 yesterday with only 480 miles on it in like-new condition. It's my first bike in quite a while having sold my Ducati 1098S some 10 years ago. Was all set to pick up a Ducati Diavel S when I happened into a Triumph dealership and sat on a new 3R which quickly made up my mind for me!

Took the TFC straight to the dealer for a full inspection, first service, and two recalls (seat trim, and rear ABS bleed). As it's 20 degrees here in February, I've not yet ridden it but springtime can't come quickly enough!

Nice to meet you all, and thanks for a terrific forum!

IMG_3511.JPG

Lookin good even on a uhaul. Thats one bad ride, drive that thang like you stole it. riding is what you do on a bull is why i say drive. You got to boss that thang. Great bike man

Wow, she's a beauty! Welcome from RI. We're all hoping for an early spring here in New England.

WELCOME!! from Miami, Florida... and as I ride to work tomorrow morning I'll do an extra throttle twist just just for you as a salute... ;) :thumbsup: She's gorgeous! When the snow melts and you get her out... be prepared for your new Permanent Grin :cool::p
-MIG

Back