Hello from Connecticut

Welcome Sky

I too remember the SkyKing show, I believe the girl on the show was named Penny? Shows this crowd has a few a little long in the tooth. I hope you get your Beast home soon and start the fun. In the mean time check this site over, lots of info on bling and mods. Join in often and good to have you on the best R/3 site around.

Thanks for the welcome britman,

After looking over the sites what seems to intrigues me the most is Tuneboy. Seems like heaven/hell. It can do wonders but if you’re not careful you can fry your bike.

I’m just going to ride like the wind for awhile. I put 10000 miles (16093 km) on the Honda in a year. From what I’m reading I’m not looking forward to the 10000 mile service (pricey). Tires seem to go quickly as well. I guess the price to pay for the joy of a Rocket. :flame:

Hi Skyking!!

These guys love to form lynch mobs when it comes to dealers.

In most states, if you haven't taken delivery, there legally is no "deal" and you can back out up until that time. Tell your dealer you found another Rocket at another dealership and I'll bet he coughs up the paperwork before this weekend :D!

See... these guys are rubbing off on me.. :eek:

Wasn't the name of the plane Songbird? And didn't they have some goofy sidekick guy who drove around in a jeep named LuLuBell?

Tomo

Kewl wings

Hi HO Silver.......Welcome Sky King.

Waiting is the worst but I'm not surprised about the paperwork lagging the Rocket III. These things happen sometimes.:)

All the Sky King questions were covered. :mad::D

Good show but after a morning of cartoons on Saturday, by the time SK came on in the afternoon, my folks kicked me out of the house to play,......sigh!:(

All the best with the Rocket.

Be safe riding, but every now and then, ride it like you stole it!

Back