Hello from Arctic Circle,Finland

turbo breather

HA!
my humor is any thing but gay....... we'll have to leave that to others. my error for not looking more closely at pic 4. i see now were you have resolved the under carriage water issue for the intake. seems to be what i had in mind several months ago when i adress the same question with brembo. i don't know when, but i'll be going turbo or super in the not to distant future. i must admit that the turbo is looking better all the time. i'll wait a bit and see if you or brembo have any reliability issues. thanks for joining the forum and sharing with us. i appreciate your efforts to learn my language and talk to us:).by the way,do you have more pics of the finished breather? i would like to see them more closely,if i may. thank you.

greg

Welcome aboard Turbo, fine looking tins you got there. I really like the last series. Enjoy your R3 and the forum.
Bob:D:D

HA!
my humor is any thing but gay....... we'll have to leave that to others. my error for not looking more closely at pic 4. i see now were you have resolved the under carriage water issue for the intake. seems to be what i had in mind several months ago when i adress the same question with brembo. i don't know when, but i'll be going turbo or super in the not to distant future. i must admit that the turbo is looking better all the time. i'll wait a bit and see if you or brembo have any reliability issues. thanks for joining the forum and sharing with us. i appreciate your efforts to learn my language and talk to us:).by the way,do you have more pics of the finished breather? i would like to see them more closely,if i may. thank you.

greg

Hello Greg,

I dont understand all your text......becauce i am stupid Skandinavian GAY :),sorry that......,but

there you can see actuality and like you see,water is no any more problem : http://kuvablogi.com/nayta/693568/

HA!
my humor is any thing but gay....greg
I can imagine language conversion dictionaries aren't universally PC. Take for example, the term fagot is a bundle of sticks or as was common in the 60s a fag was a cigarette. I believe in the Kings' English these terms are stick applicable. What's curious to me is the adoption of the "gay" handle by the 10%ers. Brings to mind, one who is light in the loafers :D or fairy like; which is most apropos.

Last edited:
I can imagine language conversion dictionaries aren't universally PC. Take for example, the term fagot is a bundle of sticks or as was common in the 60s a fag was a cigarette. I believe in the Kings' English these terms are stick applicable. What's curious to me is the adoption of the "gay" handle by the 10%ers. Brings to mind, one who is light in the loafers :D or fairy like; which is most apropos.

:):) yes,and in the future i call everyone in this forum royal or honoary member.....
I learn this lecture easy.......sorry if i hurt somone....dude :)

yep,
your on the right track with your intake,are you going to run a filter in the air box?

greg

p.s. don't worry about the language,i'll figure it out.......:)

yep,
your on the right track with your intake,are you going to run a filter in the air box?

greg

p.s. don't worry about the language,i'll figure it out.......:)

Yes,air filter is under seat,so any problem never come when i drive wet and wery wet weather.....
Power is fabulous... i smile all when i ride :D:D

That looks like a pretty good set up, my down tube runs from the TB's the same. I have that air box full. The tank for my air shifter and the compressor that fills it is in there as well. Therefore, thats a no go for me. Thats a long run for that intake pipe all the way from the turbo inlet. I assume the holes in your air box is for more air volume. Maybe I'll look at it and figure out what I can do thats clean, flows well and doesn't break up the lines of the bike. Aesthetics are everything. Next to HP.:)

Back