Hello from Arctic Circle,Finland

turboR3

.020 Over
Hello all,:bch:
New member from Finland come to forum..

My Rocket is 2005 and ride 45 000km all around europe,over 30 country :)

Last winter i change "some" parts ,as like finTR3.

Only difference is painting and finTR3 like drive whitout TURBO-POWER :D

Turbo is best change what do to bike....

Pictures to bike you find over there : http://kuvablogi.com/nayta/1064397/

Welcome aboard, turbo, great looking bike!

This forum has all the hottest and coolest R3s. :cool:

welcome

hello turboR3,

turbo charged,huh? you got a snorkle intake on it? just wondering about wet stuff underneath. i like turbos.i like em a lot. you and brembo got me thinking :D. oh,and by the way,welcome to the forum.......

greg

Welcome the the best R3 owners forum turboR3.
Let me get this straight: finTR3 is a bit timid with his turbo application. Doesn't surprise me. With all the beautiful scenery in Scandinavia how does one see it at light speeds :D

Last edited:
Hello again,
in this forum turbo set whit Garrett sounds more odd like TTS :confused::confused:

My bolt-on set is made in USA and i anticipate meet many dude who drive whit same set...But i dont see anyone :confused:

Sorry my english is very simply,because it`s mutch more easy speak as write :(

hello turboR3,

turbo charged,huh? you got a snorkle intake on it? just wondering about wet stuff underneath. i like turbos.i like em a lot. you and brembo got me thinking :D. oh,and by the way,welcome to the forum.......

Greg
Welcome TurboR3, I too went turbo on my R3. Unreal isn't it.
Greg, I'm sure you know my bike has a intake on the bottom. I rode in rain before with no problem but I think it will not be good if I go through torrential down pours like I did pre-turbo, coming from Leesburg bikefest in 2006. That will trash something.:eek:

Welcome TurboR3, I too went turbo on my R3. Unreal isn't it.
Greg, I'm sure you know my bike has a intake on the bottom. I rode in rain before with no problem but I think it will not be good if I go through torrential down pours like I did pre-turbo, coming from Leesburg bikefest in 2006. That will trash something.:eek:

Okay....:) now i understand that "snorkel"..... That problem is not any more in this set.....
You are humor gay goodfellow,but not any more whit out turbo-set :)

BEST Regards :Snorkle driver :D

Back