Hopefully Spring will come early for you this year (I'm hoping February myself) and you'll get to be reaquainted with your new ride. Welcome to the club from Molino, FL and Afghanistan.

Dennis

16 dtg KAF
20 dtg Dubai
21 dtg Thunderbird'n time

135 dtg Dubai
136 dtg HOME for good!

Welcome aboard sir.
Straight to storage,,,
man that must suck.
oh well, maybe your first road trip will be to MV in May,
since you've come from sport bikes,
the dragon should be a piece of cake on a Rocket.
Welcome from North of Tulsa.

Welcome to the site from New Jersey, Dedmanwlkn. There's a bunch of solid R3 Captains down your way.

I feel your pain as I did the exact same thing after taking delivery of my Mulberry Mistress around this time last year. Only diff was that the battery was stone cold dead after its trip from WI to here... had to push the beast 200' up a 10+ degree incline to the top of my driveway and then, after jumpstarting her, only got to blast up and down my 1/4 mi long cul-de-sac a few times in twenty degree temps before I layed her up until the riding season came around. Upside was that she was one sparkly clean Beast when we hit the streets last Spring as all I could do was gaze at her and give her a serious cleaning and polishing.:D

Only 62 days 'til Spring. Hang in there and get ready to enjoy the ride!

Welcome from New Jersey!

Like you, I come from a sportbike background and was having hand and wrist issues that I just could not tolerate any longer.

My CBR 1000 sat in the garage most of the summer because it was becoming more uncomfortable to ride each tiime I climbed aboard.

When I tried a Rocket on for size, I was "hooked" too!

I"m a new member here, who is looking forward to purchasing one soon!

Good luck with your new machine!

Al

Back