Belgium?? I think you are our first Belgiumiam (that's not right, I'm about ignorant) :D

Anyway, pay no attention to me and welcome to our website.

Tomo

Verwelkoom naar ons forum

Glad you've joined the group and I hope you enjoy the Rocket half as much as I have. Are you near Brussels? I spent several vacations there and always enjoyed the Grand Place (where I had my first cup of coffee with a chocolate liquor floating in it) and being a musician, I loved visiting the MIM.

I had a bit of problem the first time. The Gendarme didn't speak English but only Dutch, Flemish, German and French. I spoke English and a small amount of German. That day I learned several hand gestures I'd never used before. What great people, beautiful lace and heavenly chocolate!

Not on the subject

The reason I really like Brussels Sprouts is they are easy to grow (have 5 or 6 plants in the garden right now) and they keep right on growing all winter here in Michigan. Actually, sprouts that are picked in cold weather have a better flavor. I like mine steamed until tender and topped with real creamery butter, a little salt and ground pepper.

Of course I like wilted lettuce, breaded, fried geeen tomatoes, fried balogna filled with mashed potatoes and cucumber sandwhiches too.

Hedonist,

Welcome to the forum.

You will soon get used to the old cumudgeons going off at a tangent. Hang in there as they are also a wealth of knowledge regards keeping your RocketIII in optimum condition.

During my time on refrigerated ships I got to visit Antwerp on a regular basis. Loved the place so much I took the wife for a look see on our honeymoon.

Let them go on about vegetables for ever and a day, we both know the best kept scret that Belgians make the finest beer bar none. :bch:

Back