jjerdonjr

Commander Road Rash
Ride
2003 Suzuki Intrude 1500 & 2009 Suzuki C109RT
Someone please tell me what the small bulb in the bottom of my headlight housing is for? Mine is amber and should it be? Appears to be a 194 bulb.
IMG_20190201_160446955.jpg

I am getting rid of the yellow headlight and installing an Opt7 Fluxbeam X and want to change this bulb as well if it is not correct.

It is a parking light ,usually a clear bulb .If you decide not to use it make sure that you use something so the contacts don't touch.

Opt7 Fluxbeam X
i have not got a clue what this is
also do not know the year of your rocket
but i know i tried some bulbs in mine and it was never right. u adjust for low beam and high beams r in the trees.
adjust adjust for high beams and low beams r about 15 feet in front of tire.
there r lots of threads on lights.
i looked at the pic again and i guess u have a touring?:confused:

Opt7 Fluxbeam X
i have not got a clue what this is
also do not know the year of your rocket
but i know i tried some bulbs in mine and it was never right. u adjust for low beam and high beams r in the trees.
adjust adjust for high beams and low beams r about 15 feet in front of tire.
there r lots of threads on lights.
i looked at the pic again and i guess u have a touring?:confused:
Yes a 2014 Touring, the Opt7 is an LED headlight kit. Had in other bikes and LOVED them.

my classic i had to change the hole assy. of coarse they r the 5 3/4 inch .(junk)
let us know how it turns out.

It is a parking light ,usually a clear bulb .If you decide not to use it make sure that you use something so the contacts don't touch.
Thank you Fingers, I kind of was thinking along those lines but didn't understand why you would need a parking light in the same housing with a headlight but it is there so I will use it.

Back