For Sale Handle Bar Riser Spacers

Idk about how hard the rivco's are to come by but at 200 a set .
I will definitely try out these tbird risers first
Thats a big $ difference.
I feel like my bars are a bit to far forward for me and they fatigue my wrist
How did they go?
Seems they are the round bar extensions that folks suggest fit single headlight '08 on R3Tourings,.
Do they fit your '06 dual headlight R3?

I got a set of Triumph Thunderbird Storm Black extended bar risers recently.

No idea if these other ones below for sale in the USA will work but they are intended for 1600/1700 Thunderbirds.

Deuce Style Risers Deuce Style Risers
Risers are 5.5” tall with 2.0” of pull-back Sold in pairs. Triumph Thunderbird 1600/Storm, America & Speedy as well as other bikes.

It is recommended that you replace the stock length brake line, stock cables work.

When comparing other sites, shipping to US is included in the price. Nothing to figure out, it's not hidden.

Thunderbird 1600 requires longer 2 in. base bolts not included. Chosen below I will ship with bolts (at cost) I have selected 2 in long 1/2 in. Yellow Zinc or standard zinc steel bolts with stainless steel washer grade 10 plus. The stock 1.5 in bolts does not afford much thread capture for this vital component. Be safe about your choice.

Price Includes shipping US, Select Appropriate International Shipping option. These international prices reflect purchase of single item, please e-mail if desiring to purchase other items for correct shipping price
Deuce Riser Options:
Chrome Risers with NO Bolts
Chrome Risers with 2 in Std Zinc Gr 10.9 Bolts/Washers
Gloss Black Risers with NO Bolts
Gloss Black Risers with 2 in Std Zinc Gr 10.9 Bolts/Washers
Select Destination, for Price with Shipping HERE:
To USA Price
To Canada Price
To Europe Price

Avg. Customer Rating:
(6)
Rate This item:
Billet Aluminum Riser:MM09Billet Aluminum Riser:MM09
Custom made Polished Billet Aluminum Riser for the Thunderbird 1600/1700. Gives you just a little bit ore pull back. Custom made for FeS.

Proper length bolts will need to be purchased separately as these require a longer bolt M10 X 100 9.60 10.9 hardness these can be purchased at most bolt supply stores I use Fastenall; Part Number: 11114684

These will fit with stock cables but the brake line will be snug with a slight amount of slack that may require rotating the brake lever slightly to accommodate.

Price: $38.00
Price Includes shipping US, Select Appropriate International Shipping option. These international prices reflect purchase of single item, please e-mail if desiring to purchase other items for correct shipping price
:
To USA Price
To Canada Price
To Europe Price
To Australia Price
To Asia & India Price
Thunderbird Riser Options:
Risers with NO Bolts
Risers with M10 x 100 mm Zinc Grade 10.9 Bolts/Washers

How did they go?
Seems they are the round bar extensions that folks suggest fit single headlight '08 on R3Tourings,.
Do they fit your '06 dual headlight R3?

I got a set of Triumph Thunderbird Storm Black extended bar risers recently.

No idea if these other ones below for sale in the USA will work but they are intended for 1600/1700 Thunderbirds.

Deuce Style Risers Deuce Style Risers
Risers are 5.5” tall with 2.0” of pull-back Sold in pairs. Triumph Thunderbird 1600/Storm, America & Speedy as well as other bikes.

It is recommended that you replace the stock length brake line, stock cables work.

When comparing other sites, shipping to US is included in the price. Nothing to figure out, it's not hidden.

Thunderbird 1600 requires longer 2 in. base bolts not included. Chosen below I will ship with bolts (at cost) I have selected 2 in long 1/2 in. Yellow Zinc or standard zinc steel bolts with stainless steel washer grade 10 plus. The stock 1.5 in bolts does not afford much thread capture for this vital component. Be safe about your choice.

Deuce Riser Options:
Chrome Risers with NO Bolts
Chrome Risers with 2 in Std Zinc Gr 10.9 Bolts/Washers
Gloss Black Risers with NO Bolts
Gloss Black Risers with 2 in Std Zinc Gr 10.9 Bolts/Washers
To USA Price
To Canada Price
To Europe Price

Avg. Customer Rating:
(6)
Rate This item:
Billet Aluminum Riser:MM09Billet Aluminum Riser:MM09
Custom made Polished Billet Aluminum Riser for the Thunderbird 1600/1700. Gives you just a little bit ore pull back. Custom made for FeS.

Proper length bolts will need to be purchased separately as these require a longer bolt M10 X 100 9.60 10.9 hardness these can be purchased at most bolt supply stores I use Fastenall; Part Number: 11114684

These will fit with stock cables but the brake line will be snug with a slight amount of slack that may require rotating the brake lever slightly to accommodate.

Price: $38.00
:
To USA Price
To Canada Price
To Europe Price
To Australia Price
To Asia & India Price
Thunderbird Riser Options:
Risers with NO Bolts
Risers with M10 x 100 mm Zinc Grade 10.9 Bolts/Washers
Unfortunately it didn't fit my 06
As my risers are oval shaped and not round

Unfortunately it didn't fit my 06
As my risers are oval shaped and not round
Ah bugger, I thought so. :(
Stock risers and extension spacers from previous page
1613265444026.png

These are the set of Triumph Thunderbird Storm Black extended bar risers.
P1060018.JPG
P1060019.JPG

Last edited:
Ah bugger, I thought so. :(
Stock risers and extension spacers from previous page
1613265444026.png

These are the set of Triumph Thunderbird Storm Black extended bar risers.
P1060018.JPG
P1060019.JPG
Those don't look like they will work either
Mine are oval shaped at the base

Those don't look like they will work either
Mine are oval shaped at the base

Yeah not for your Dual headlight R3. I have both types, so I shall find out when I look to my project R3T.
Yeah it figures if i own it it will be expensive a pain in the butt or a complete pice of crap or all three😂 so it looks like the rivco risers it will be

Back