C-squared

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 GT
Hi everyone - new Triumph owner and R3Owners member here.

I'm a 20 year rider having owned 3 Harley's over that time and logged around 80K miles (that's 129K kms for my new British and otherwise metric friends ;) ).

I have been thinking about doing something different for a while and was enamored with the idea of a power cruiser but nothing really spoke to me until I saw this magnificent beast. I was so taken by it that I bought it, rode it home and then figured out that I have had saddle bags for 15 years and now have no idea where to put things - I still plan to tour on this bike.

Looking forward to being a part of discussions around maintenance, as I like to turn a wrench.

Thanks in advance for welcoming me to the community.

fullsizeoutput_3d9b.jpeg

Hey, Nice to meet you, and welcome to the family! You need some bags or something on that thing! Probably have a hard time just tryin' to bring some stinkin' sandpaper home from the hardware store w/ out some type of storage. :whitstling::roll::whitstling:

WELCOME! to the R3 family from Miami. I started reading your post too fast and first read "20 year old"...Heh! :rolleyes::D
-MIG

Hello @C-squared and welcome form Virginia.

About that KM silliness; we have been working for 15 years to get those (others) to stop thinking like that and get them on to the correct measurement of miles. Don't go encouraging them to regress... ;)

Back