Greetings from Florida

Thunderbolt....Welcome! As for the comment on hurricanes....what hurricanes, haven't had any in two years.
Dennis

Welcome from Wisconsin.

It seems there are a lot of us that have Valks and Rockets. My 1999 valk will be 10 YO in May (built May, 1998) and I've owned it since new.

I wonder how many Valk owners would have bought a Honda instead of the Rocket if
Honda had a new Valk based on the 1800 or bigger engine. So far I'm really happy with my '07 Phantom Black and have a lot of parts to install this winter.

I can't wait to get my R3 out in the spring. It only got about 700 miles on it before I had to put it up for the winter.

Good luck and ride safe.

John

Welcome

Welcome to a fellow Honda owner and significant other...My wife rides a trike (Goldwing) and I also own a 2001 Valk Standard that is dressed to Kill. I ride it when I go ride with the Hardley guys because it doesn't intimidate them...the R3 does...post often..you will enjoy this group...they are GREAT!..SB:)

Thanks for the replies. Yes, in reply to the Valkyrie questions, I think the guys are about to give up on Honda making a replacement. I did. Our friend DDT has a 99 Valk Tourer that just recently passed 275000 miles, no engine problems, just rear end,alternators,fork seals,and lots of oil and tires.

Name is Terry, am presently riding an 05 Black Rocket III. I live near Worthington Springs Florida. Also have a 99 Valkyrie Interstate and the wife rides a 98 Valk Standard. When she just wants to ride and not drive, we ride the Valk, otherwise I take the hot rod.

I apologize. I'm getting a little behind in the welcome area. A little hectic lately. Anyway, welcome abaord and post often.

I wonder how many Valk owners would have bought a Honda instead of the Rocket if Honda had a new Valk based on the 1800 or bigger engine.

They did make a Valk with an 1832 engine...it's the Rune, and I did buy it.

I also still have my original Valk (as well as a few other bikes).

Back