Greetinfs from Sussex by the Sea

Welcome Nick from Chesterfield, Derbyshire (nowhere near the sea).;)
Sorry I can't help you with the bags, but I someone may come along and offer some help.

Great choice of bike by the way, I am sure you will enjoy the ride. Keep us posted on any upgrades/changes made.:thumbsdown:

I had to work hard to keep my speed down when I first got mine and still haven't got rid of the big grin every time I climb aboard her.:inlove

Be safe

Hi guys, finally have an '05 R3 in my garage with only 9k on the clock.
Looking forward to a brilliant summer, one question have a set of Held soft luggage panniers, one of them I have discovered has knackered straps where the quick lock brackets have fallen out. Can you get replacement latches, or does anyone have a set of cheap panniers they wanna sell. Cheers
welcome from overcast Coventry (you cant get further from the sea) your going to love the rocket its brill.

Hello Nick and welcome from Virginia. I have no bags to offer but I have been watching lots of leather working videos on Youtube and think I may be able to figure my own issues out there. Here is just one example:

Hello Nick and welcome from Virginia. I have no bags to offer but I have been watching lots of leather working videos on Youtube and think I may be able to figure my own issues out there. Here is just one example:

Back