HeR3tic

Living Legend
I see my very favorite animated lizard is sponsoring :bch:(s)He always has such wisdom to pass on :D

I'd get GEICO just because I like my little gecko friend so much :D Personally, I think the creator deserves a corner office of his own.

Geico support

I think Geico customers are supporting that lizards party habits, I sure can not afford Geico . Although I do think he is cool:cool:

I have 8 bikes insured with Foremost, and have done comparisons with Progressive, Rider and Geico. For equal (or better) coverage, Foremost still wins out (at least in NJ).

I have 8 bikes insured with Foremost, and have done comparisons with Progressive, Rider and Geico. For equal (or better) coverage, Foremost still wins out (at least in NJ).

Agreed here also. All of mine old and new are with Foremost, best rate going.

I'm interested in hearing more opinions about Geico.
GEICO has surely changed over the years. It twas a Uniformed Services insurer, the Military branches were adamant about member not casting negatives on the services and safe driving course were required for motorcyclists; then they added Fed employees for the best source for Ins. and now, in the last 15 years or better, opened up it's market to all, provided you've had no claims in the past untold years. GEICO used to farm out their high risk applicants to Progressive. I don't know their relationship any longer but I imagine it's still cozy. GEICO was then known to drop you with a single claim. They may, like so many more, still do so. Insuring motorcyclist is a better pay off in the long run. You're either a safe driver or you'll kill yourself. It's much cheaper to pay out for a death, inasmuchas that's not written into the policy, unless you pay through the nose for it. If either you do end up in the horspittal or if you file a claim you're likely to be dropped immediately thereafter. Mandatory insurance is nothing less that legalized extortion. :mad: That's my opinion.

I'm looking into Foremost.

Last edited:
Currently I carry GEICO and for me it's a best deal. Far more so than the State prostituted ALFA Insurance or AllState. Them B2$tard$ didn't have a slide table for a 2300cc and wanted **** near as much for basis coverage (900-1300$); so I exaggerate a tad. I pay about 1/3 to 1/4 of that. Come-on Foremost :D!

AND, if you don't know it already: 7,000 miles annually is a threshold. It might be 7,500 but in any case it's an insurance threshold. (So sorry to regionalize). More or less you're a casual rider or a commuter terror. I'm not telling on myself but this past 12500 has been an awesome ride. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, I enjoy riding more everyday!!!!

THE FBG IS A BEAST!! The latest oil tank embellishers don't include "FBG140". I'll have one. You and I know, with a FBG there's more cushion for the pushin!

Last edited:
Back