Currently I carry GEICO and for me it's a best deal. Far more so than the State prostituted ALFA Insurance or AllState. Them B2$tard$ didn't have a slide table for a 2300cc and wanted **** near as much for basis coverage (900-1300$); so I exaggerate a tad. I pay about 1/3 to 1/4 of that. Come-on Foremost :D!

Hey Whatsyourname.....:D

Insurance laws vary from state to state. Consequently, so do the rates. Besides your credit worthiness, the quoted rate is based on your past driving record. So if a carrier pulls your DAC and it don't look good, neither does your rate. The other thing you need to check into is whether you have Med Pay on your policy. It's been a growing trend for primary insurers that carry your health and accident insurance to disallow claims relating from injury sustained on motorcycles, ATV's and snowmobiles because the H&A insurers consider them to be a competitive sport and not an everyday risk occurence.

You also need to factor in what insurers term 'discounts' like multi bike, MSA course completion certificate and membership in various organizations that an insurer may feel lowers their risk factor. Because I'm the Michigan State Representative for the United Sidecar Association, Allied affords me a 10% discount on my motorcycle insurance plus my Federal Instructors License and the multi-bike discount gets another 10%. If you removed the MCCA surcharge, I actually pay less than $300.00 per year for the Rock and the T100/sidecar combination, full coverage with med-pay. That's not too shabby.

I probably shouldn't have slammed GEICO a few posts ago. GEICO don't offer insurance in Michigan of any kind. Seems as though the MCCA clause scares a lot of companies away.

Currently I carry GEICO and for me it's a best deal. Far more so than the State prostituted ALFA Insurance or AllState. Them B2$tard$ didn't have a slide table for a 2300cc and wanted **** near as much for basis coverage (900-1300$); so I exaggerate a tad. I pay about 1/3 to 1/4 of that. Come-on Foremost :D!
I'm paying around $1500.00 annually for full coverage on 8 bikes (which includes the Rocket, a Speed Triple, and Rune). Foremost also covers helmets and several thousand in accessories with their policies. They give loyal customer discounts after 1 year, multiple bike discounts, and rider's ed discounts. They seem to be one of the best around.

I'm paying around $1500.00 annually for full coverage on 8 bikes (which includes the Rocket, a Speed Triple, and Rune). Foremost also covers helmets and several thousand in accessories with their policies. They give loyal customer discounts after 1 year, multiple bike discounts, and rider's ed discounts. They seem to be one of the best around.

I have to say this tongue-in-cheek, so please don't take offense......

I have to presume you don't live in north central Jersey.:D

Cheap INS.

If Foremost is like foreskin, they sound like a bunch of D!#k heads to me!:D LOL . Just having fun, but seriously I may want to check out the other guys since I am with Progressive!

Wow. Geico was the best deal I could find. Full coverage for my 07 Rocket = $220 annually (if I remember correctly).

Course, I haven't been in an accident in awhile (knock on wood).

I have to say this tongue-in-cheek, so please don't take offense......

I have to presume you don't live in north central Jersey.:D

Yes, I am. (no offense taken)

See what you dun ther Flipper, putting words in my mouth and I already have a full plate. :D $220 was the same quote I got from GEICO until "unInsured" motorists coverage tacked an additional 39% onto it. 8x220>1500

Hey Whatsyourname.....:D

Insurance laws vary from state to state. Consequently, so do the rates. Besides your credit worthiness, the quoted rate is based on your past driving record. So if a carrier pulls your DAC and it don't look good, neither does your rate. The other thing you need to check into is whether you have Med Pay on your policy. It's been a growing trend for primary insurers that carry your health and accident insurance to disallow claims relating from injury sustained on motorcycles, ATV's and snowmobiles because the H&A insurers consider them to be a competitive sport and not an everyday risk occurence.

You also need to factor in what insurers term 'discounts' like multi bike, MSA course completion certificate and membership in various organizations that an insurer may feel lowers their risk factor. Because I'm the Michigan State Representative for the United Sidecar Association, Allied affords me a 10% discount on my motorcycle insurance plus my Federal Instructors License and the multi-bike discount gets another 10%. If you removed the MCCA surcharge, I actually pay less than $300.00 per year for the Rock and the T100/sidecar combination, full coverage with med-pay. That's not too shabby.

I probably shouldn't have slammed GEICO a few posts ago. GEICO don't offer insurance in Michigan of any kind. Seems as though the MCCA clause scares a lot of companies away.

Yes, rates do vary a lot based on points you bring up........

Case in point: I have the dreaded Progressive Insurance, max limit, full coverage and pay $197/yr on the RIII. I made a claim back in September which involved a total loss for my Venture. They were quick and efficient in the settlement.

Yes, rates do vary a lot based on points you bring up........

Case in point: I have the dreaded Progressive Insurance, max limit, full coverage and pay $197/yr on the RIII. I made a claim back in September which involved a total loss for my Venture. They were quick and efficient in the settlement.

Your cancellation notice is in the mail.................:D

Back