Welcome mate for one of the Aussies - Is that a Malaysian Flag???

Yup.. from the place where Vale Rossi and MM had a clash.. hihihi

ant.. me too.. missed my vj22 sp

thanks guys for those comments :)

fingers i've a friend in florida.. he riding a R1M 2015

Hello Kam and welcome from Virginia.
I have been to 62 countries so far and Malaysia is the only one that caused me a belly ache. I rank my visits by food and had just came from Singspore where I decided it has the best food in the world. We pulled in to the port of Klang and I had a great time there, till the last day. A buddy and I road the train from Klang, past Kuala Lampur and into the wilds. We asked for tradional food and the guy answered with, "Traditional or local"? Evidently, traditionally the folks here were cannibals, so we opted for the local fare insted. Well long story short, that meal cost me four trips to the surgerical table over the next six months.
It just occured to me, I don't remember the motorcycles there, holy crap, that is unheard of me... Anyway, I have put my memories aside and hope you find lots of information and friendship here. We have a great group of people from all over the world ready to lend a hand and poke you in the ribs. Good luck with your Rocket, by the way, which do you have?

hey bog,

im really sorry for you.. huhu.. which area have you been and what food is that? chinese food?

if you come to msia again, plz tell me.. i'll take you to the really safe n yumm place to eat..

daytona 675r actually..

Back