FOUND. Sissy Bar & Plug Assy, High A9733500

Ralsmith

Supercharged
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Roadster
Looking for sissy bar tall back piece A9733500 . I already have everything else since I am trying to change from a short bar to a tall one. The new Corbin seat is 2” higher than the stock seat hence wish to raise backpad to tall sissy bar.

Looking for sissy bar tall back piece A9733500 . I already have everything else since I am trying to change from a short bar to a tall one. The new Corbin seat is 2” higher than the stock seat hence wish to raise backpad to tall sissy bar.
That may be still available through Triumph. I had the same situation and was able to order the tall sissy bar (only, not the kit) through Triumph.

I tried through two different Triumph dealers both had no luck even though they showed inventory

@Ralsmith
This is same Tall version. Even get a rare sissy bar back pad to on-sell to others on the forum Classifieds who are screaming out for them.
This fiits all R3's from 2004 through to 2018 ABS R3 Rroadsters except for the R3 Touring models.
The Sissy bar pad is the matching glossy rubber feel to the Gel seats. The side panels are heavily textured vinyl as found on the Gel Dual , Gel Solo and Gel Pillion seats.

1594272524860.png

I saw that one but it is badly rusted and pad is damaged. I think over priced for its condition

Back