First Ride on the rocket Roadster

polben

Standard Bore
Hi all well counting the days, pick up the new Roadster in central OZ on Thursday and first ride 900kms to the north of Queensland, first service then continue North to Cairns.

Any Rocket or Roadster owners in that area ???

Welcome to the site, sounds like you'll have it broke in the first day. You''ll have a blast!

I had my Roadster broke in on the second day. And all but 20 miles were with the girlfriend on the back. That was the only way I could see myself taking it easy and not wanting to rag it out.

Welcome. There is a lot of great info on this site. I've been reading as much as I can just about every night for a month and a half and I'm still finding new tips, tricks, and bits.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. First service on the run home. Went for the gloss black in the end but both colours are awsome.

I am an old Triumph rider from the 70s in London, had a few then culminating in the Bonnie about 79. My son brought a Bonnie a few years back but I found it to small for me now. The Roadster enticed me back.:)

Welcome back and welcome to the site from New Jersey, polben! Do enjoy the ride.

Back