Exhaust Swap Instruction/Video

avijay

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3R
I've got my Competition Werkes hopefully coming in this week, I remember seeing a "how to" video to remove and replace factory exhaust but can't seem to find it anymore, anyone have a link for an exhaust swap? Thanks .

I love the sound of these pipes.! Wish they had a left sided pipe or anything to fill the gap on the left side.

Has anyone mounted these without using a lift (while on the side stand)? Is it doable?

I love the sound of these pipes.! Wish they had a left sided pipe or anything to fill the gap on the left side.

Has anyone mounted these without using a lift (while on the side stand)? Is it doable?
Yep I did mine on the side stand and it’s a walk in the park. Did you get the db killers with it

Yep I did mine on the side stand and it’s a walk in the park. Did you get the db killers with it
In the process of ordering.
just worried that the left side of the bike will looks kinda sh!tty without the third pipe.
Wasn't going to order the db killers.
Why do you ask? Do you have them?

In the process of ordering.
just worried that the left side of the bike will looks kinda sh!tty without the third pipe.
Wasn't going to order the db killers.
Why do you ask? Do you have them?
Yep IMO makes all the difference to the tone. I was very unsure about the gap on the left hand side but after a while you don’t take any notice of it. If the stock pipe never came out on the left I don’t think anyone would be discussing it. You will end up with a bracket that attached to the original box exposed on the left which will need to be removed and replaced with a spacer as it’s sandwichEd between the side stand mount and the block. All will become clear when you install

Yep IMO makes all the difference to the tone. I was very unsure about the gap on the left hand side but after a while you don’t take any notice of it. If the stock pipe never came out on the left I don’t think anyone would be discussing it. You will end up with a bracket that attached to the original box exposed on the left which will need to be removed and replaced with a spacer as it’s sandwichEd between the side stand mount and the block. All will become clear when you install
Just out of interest who r u ordering from

was going to order from their website.

Just can't find any good pics or videos clearly showing how the left side of the bike looks without the left pipe.
If you are that unsure just remove the original box before you order it’s not a big job

I ordered direct through Competition Werkes, and went ahead and added the db killers as good measure to have an option with sound.

Back