Dynojet Power Commander "Power Core" Software

Resource Download Dynojet Power Commander "Power Core" Software 2019-02-03

No permission to download

R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2472cc Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
R-III-R Turbo submitted a new resource:

Dynojet Power Commander "Power Core" Software - Advanced software suite from Dynojet

Thanks to my boy Chris at Dynojet for making this available for us;

http://www.powercommander.com/downl...re/dynojet_power_core_setup_v1.11.4.24032.exe

E.g. To create a PCV map with up to 50 "Ultra Fine %TP" columns;

1. Download and install the Dynojet Power Core Software on to your computer.
  2. Connect your devices to the computer.
  3. Open the software.
  4. Go to the C3 Tuning Software sub-program.
  5. Retrieve the map you wish to...

Read more about this resource...

R-III-R Turbo submitted a new resource:

Dynojet Power Commander "Power Core" Software - Advanced software suite from Dynojet

Read more about this resource...
After about 7 years I 'm getting a serious issue now with Dynojet's PC V(5) and Autotune. (AT)
Maybe one of the captains here is familiar with this issue : It started late this summer when the AT didn't make any changes/trimming anymore into the fueltablesettings. Normally when the engine is running (at idle) one can see the AT fuel trimvalues are 'dancing' around a bit.
But now there is no trimming any longer. So I started to ask for support at Dynojet. US .It took some time for the Dynojet guy Justin trying to trace the issue but he ultimately didn't succeed in fixing the issue either.
He adviced me to buy brand new PCV and AT devices cause we did trace finally that there is no communication between PCV en AT. I already did replace the cancableconnection between PCV and AT, did also buy a Can termination plug but no way. New devices = $$$$$$ ... So if any captain is familiar with this issue, let me know ,tnx !

Last edited:
After about 7 years I 'm getting a serious issue now with Dynojet's PC V(5) and Autotune. (AT)
Maybe one of the captains here is familiar with this issue : It started late this summer when the AT didn't make any changes/trimming anymore into the fueltablesettings. Normally when the engine is running (at idle) one can see the AT fuel trimvalues are 'dancing' around a bit.
But now there is no trimming any longer. So I started to ask for support at Dynojet. US .It took some time for the Dynojet guy Justin trying to trace the issue but he ultimately didn't succeed in fixing the issue either.
He adviced me to buy brand new PCV and AT devices cause we did trace finally that there is no communication between PCV en AT. I already did replace the cancableconnection between PCV and AT, did also buy a Can termination plug but no way. New devices = $$$$$$ ... So if any captain is familiar with this issue, let me know ,tnx !
Looks like the resource is not available for download. I just purchased a 2008 R3 Touring and want to tune it back up from the despicable 89 HP to at least 140's before moving forward with more mods. Anyone have a source.

I trust you've updated all the firmwares on your PCV and AT?

Looks like the resource is not available for download. I just purchased a 2008 R3 Touring and want to tune it back up from the despicable 89 HP to at least 140's before moving forward with more mods. Anyone have a source.

I can email it to you if you give me address. But I believe what you are after is a TuneECU map to do that rather than a power commander one.

I trust you've updated all the firmwares on your PCV and AT?

I can email it to you if you give me address. But I believe what you are after is a TuneECU map to do that rather than a power commander one.
Thanks for your response. Meanwhile I got this ennoying issue sorted out for the most part. The Dynojet desksupport guy recently had for a couple of times an on line connection with my laptop/pcv/autotune/bike. So he could jump around into my 'private parts' so to say 😉 And yes , it turned out there were a couple of firmware updates required and those were done at the same time he had a close inside look of my laptop pcv info. It also turned out the AT device was gone. So I had to buy a brand new device first (€€€€€)
Now I am doing test riding(when it is not snowing) in order to create a new pcv fuelmapping. That will be a rather long and for now cold way for me to go cause I have to create 3 separate pcv fuelmappings (cyl. no 1,2 and 3)

I got the basic TuneEcu mapping already for some time (Warp) Changing that mapping I would have to visit a €€€€€ dyno. And even I could afford a Dyno, I would have to pay first many hours for the tries and errors of that Dyno man first... Now the public road shall be my Dyno for the pcv/AT fuel value trimming .

Back