Sorry. I’m not familiar with the original R3’s. Like at all. Didn’t know they also used the term “ Roadster “ I always associated that name with the Harley V twin.
What did the R3 weigh wet n naked? My VN2000 weighs in at 800 lbs. it has an insanely low centre of gravity. And sits waaay over on its kick stand. So much so, that one day when my buddy n I went to check out the local Indian dealership, I checked out, n sat on their biggest naked bike. I expected a good amount of weight, so I ( being used to weight) bulldogged it off it’s stand. I almost lost it starboard side. What do they make Indian’s out of these days... plastic?

Sorry. I’m not familiar with the original R3’s. Like at all. Didn’t know they also used the term “ Roadster “ I always associated that name with the Harley V twin.
FK. I’m losing it. The Harley wasn’t called a roadster. It was called a Sportster......OMG.....😳I’m so embarrassed.

I know of one captain who had a vibration issue, his clutch hub was not balanced, he removed from bike, balanced by welding on a weight and walleye, smooth as silk

Don't know if it was the same guy but i remember him posting pics

Back