Carpenter headers ? Very pretty . Very interested in how those work out vs leg heat

I been around a bunch of Rockets. One had the same carpenter header. Fellow rode up on his Rocket and I could feel the heat coming off the header on my face as I got closer for a better look of the bike. I don't want to sound like I'm knocking the header but it does put out some heat..... I've seen and felt it in person...lol

They guys at National Powersport told me they originally bought 72 of the R3R when triumph announced the new model. 10999 for black and red and 11299 for matte, I ended up just picking this up, 10750 and only 87 miles 18 model

Attachments

• 20190130_184132.jpg
    20190130_184132.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 3
I bought a new one from Triumph dealer ...a replacement for theft , so a 2018 out of the crate...17k
At least the insurance neck paid for it BUT...I’ve bought 7 bikes from these Guys...piss poor discount I think. They are selling these now for around 13k

So much for customer loyalty...biz is biz I know but cannot help feeling duped somewhat

The local dealer had a 16 matte for 12299, nationals was 11299 for a 18, asked the owner if that was the best they could do and other than knocking off the doc fee they wouldn't budge. National is like the Walmart of triumphs. With the internet nowadays, its hard for the small guy to compete, big dealers can offer them at prices the small guys aren't even buying theirs for.

Back