Personally I think they are going to focus on the retro models and lower CC engines. The younger market out there doesn't want big cruisers so you'll see all manufacturers start to shift their models to that eventually.

Yes, it seems to be going that way.

:D:D:D
KIMG0057.jpg
KIMG0058.jpg
IMG_20181130_074448917_HDR.jpg

KIMG0060.jpg
KIMG0061.jpg

Everything went super smooth. Hardest part was going to the bank and sending the wire transfer.
Your thread helped trigger me to do same.....

Little by little getting her put together. Got all the big stuff done, now just a few farkles to put on and chop the bearclaw. The Corbin bags are actually nicer than I expected, but the price still makes me sick. I still can't believe I talked myself into it. I kinda miss the sportier naked look, but my bike is my primary vehicle, so the bags are a necessity.

I bought the el-cheapo 'craftride' crash bars. 1.5" diameter and a little sportier profile IMO than the Triumph bars. Aside from the lack of instructions and surprisingly confusing assembly, I like them a lot. I did buy a piece of 10.9 grade threaded rod to replace cheesy ungraded piece they include for the front motor mount.

I suspect the sale of the 07 won't cover the accessories for the 18. If my wife ever finds out how much money I spent on this thing....:eek:

Also, pretty disappointed by the camera on my new phone....
KIMG0076.JPG
KIMG0108.JPG
KIMG0109.JPG
KIMG0110.JPG

Back