Flip

Yea we could invent a kit for bikes that sit all winter..We could be rich. Tehe Only thing worrys me is the ECU when sending even small currents through the chassis. Suppose it could just be disconected..Bet the brits. would go for it. They seem to have the most corrosion. I mean on there bikes. Ha Sleep on it. Jack

Bet the brits. would go for it. They seem to have the most corrosion. I mean on there bikes.

As far as the Brits having a corrosion problem, I'm glad you made specific reference to their bikes and not them in general. Corrosion wise, we are pretty fast corroders in these parts, bikes and otherwise. I don't live in the rust belt for nothing.:D

Yikes, I just hit 1000 posts....do I get a kewpie doll or one of those foot long cigars with a block of filler wood in the center?

I know, probably the cigar, half smoked with the end well chewed.:)

Last edited:
Flip

Thats the only good thing about this place. Our humidity is very seldom over 20 percent. Had a model A striped to bare metal sit in the rain one nite and diden't even get a yellow tint. Less oxygen less corrosion. 6500 Ft. altituide. So I doubt I would sell many cathodic kits here. But you should take the idea and run with it. Just send my royalties checks when your up and running. Jack

Paul

Here's my idea paul. On your way to sturgis drop off your house key to me here in cheyenne, then I go down to your place to suck up enough heat that I can stand another winter here. I promise to pay for all damage done from the wild parties. How bout it. Jack

Back