For Sale Corbin Dual Tour

atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
My brother is selling his 08 Rocket Classic and is selling his Corbin Dual Tour seperately. The seat comes with one oval backrest that can be used for rider or passenger. It's grey leather and has no cuts or holes, looks to be in great shape. He's wanting $500.00 for it. He and his wife are currently out of the country so PM me if you're interested. All hardware is included.

1633988950605.jpeg

My brother is selling his 08 Rocket Classic and is selling his Corbin Dual Tour seperately. The seat comes with one oval backrest that can be used for rider or passenger. It's grey leather and has no cuts or holes, looks to be in great shape. He's wanting $500.00 for it. He and his wife are currently out of the country so PM me if you're interested. All hardware is included.

1633988950605.jpeg
I'm interested as well. Put me in line for dibbs.

FYI I have the seat and backrest boxed and ready to ship. The box dimensions are 36X22.5X14 and weighs in at 24.5 pounds. I'll forego the costs of box and bubble wrap (I can live with a $2.00 loss). The cost of shipping from zip 76248 can be found at the UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc websites. The cost for shipping USPS to Fall Rivers, Mass is $193.50, by UPS (same location) it's $135.56 so finding the cheapest carrier will be your quest. If I send it insured it'll be a bit more. Hope this answers any questions on shipping costs. Local pickup is always an option ( did I mention I have a spare bedroom and plenty of single malt if you need to 'overnight").

UPDATE: After letting my brother know the shipping costs are pretty high, he said he'd pay 1/2 the shipping expense. So with that data provided above feel free to calculate your lowest costs and if you want to make an offer I'll pass it along (he's currently sailing around Granada sucking down Mai-tai's and fishing, it's a tough life but he volunteered to do it....)

UPDATE: After letting my brother know the shipping costs are pretty high, he said he'd pay 1/2 the shipping expense. So with that data provided above feel free to calculate your lowest costs and if you want to make an offer I'll pass it along (he's currently sailing around Granada sucking down Mai-tai's and fishing, it's a tough life but he volunteered to do it....)
Would your brother be willing to do 400 local pick up?

Back