Colorado

scowherd

Top Fuel
I am going to be in Loveland, Colorado (Rocky mt park area) the week of the July 18th visiting some family and doing some riding in the Rockies. Let me know if you live or are going to be in the area and want to hook up for a ride and a beer.

Steve, im afraid to ask what you do for a living, :eek:
i have to work 360 days out of the year and have fun for 5:(

heck steve dont work :rolleyes:
and if he told u he would have to make u dissappear :D

seconds of diamond, moments of gold: live in the moment

Colorado has arguably some of the best riding in this...or any other...country! Lots of twisties, peak to peak rides at elevation with stuning scenery, sand dunes, canyons, mountains hundreds of millions of years in the making, forests and handsome cities like Denver, Colorado Springs, Trinidad, Glenwood and others. It is a spectacular place to ride:D My brother and I are riding to Estes Park tomorrow. See ya on the road bros!:cool:

The moment is all any of us, rich or poor, wise or foolish, ever truly own. Never waste a second!

Colorado has arguably some of the best riding in this...or any other...country! Lots of twisties, peak to peak rides at elevation with stuning scenery, sand dunes, canyons, mountains hundreds of millions of years in the making, forests and handsome cities like Denver, Colorado Springs, Trinidad, Glenwood and others. It is a spectacular place to ride:D My brother and I are riding to Estes Park tomorrow. See ya on the road bros!:cool:

The moment is all any of us, rich or poor, wise or foolish, ever truly own. Never waste a second!
... and lots of places to fall 1000ft to your death. :eek:

I have a hard time convincing my brain that the curves are just the same as curves without that REALLY deep ditch on the other side of the railing. That kind of a road freaks me out on a bike, no problem driving ... just when riding a bike. It sure is beautiful, but I can't look. LOL

Back