Boudreaux

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
I was looking at some pictures here. I saw on a picture Ponter's has on his beast a chin spoiler. Looks Kewl. Does anyone know where I can get one??? I would send him a message but he dont answer my messages. IDK!!!:cool:

I was looking at some pictures here. I saw on a picture Ponter's has on his beast a chin spoiler. Looks Kewl. Does anyone know where I can get one??? I would send him a message but he dont answer my messages. IDK!!!:cool:

Hey Kenny, how's it going? I didn't expect to see you on here! How are you enjoying your Rocket III after your M109? I just sold mine 2 weeks ago. Haven't even had a chance to do more then just sit on it in the garage and make vroom vroom noises!

I also like the chin spoiler, but I am concerned whether or not it will fit with the Triumph Roadster Highway bars. Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
Hey Kenny, how's it going? I didn't expect to see you on here! How are you enjoying your Rocket III after your M109? I just sold mine 2 weeks ago. Haven't even had a chance to do more then just sit on it in the garage and make vroom vroom noises!

I also like the chin spoiler, but I am concerned whether or not it will fit with the Triumph Roadster Highway bars. Can anyone confirm?

Going pretty good. Working so much right now I cant hardly get anytime for riding. I Love this Beast. I got about 600 miles on it and 2000 dollars of goodies in my closet waiting to just wake it up!!! You know me! The mod addict!!! Good to see you here too!!!!!!!

Back