Redrocket465

.020 Over
Ride
2021 rocket 3 gt
Every time I ride the Rocket it has a burning oil smell. Had it at the dealer and they checked it over and said they couldn't find any leaks. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Its pretty annoying to smell it every time .I am tempted to just take it to the dealer and leave it with them until they can figure out what's wrong with it. I had the silver version of the bike and had no smell and I traded it back to them for the Triple black and now a smell. Bike has around 1000 miles.

let it idle for an hour may b it will burn off any oil or u might b able to find where the smell is coming from and may b smoke.
keep an eye on it so it dont over heat

I have same small all the time and no oil spills on garage floor! One sunny day I saw on left side off engine up from shifter on the engine block ribs slither oil residue and I start checking with the light it was bolt with cooper washer under air intake!!! So you can check it if same I have thread about (oil leak under cooper washer) second bolt on photo transmission cover,under air intake

Attachments

• B9019B7E-40EF-430C-8460-D914BE017250.jpeg
    B9019B7E-40EF-430C-8460-D914BE017250.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 40
Back